Trauma Void EQ3 Microfiber Riding Helmet
Trauma Void’s EQ3 Microfiber Helmet is the wave of the future and the next step in brain protection technology for the equine industry. The most important component of the EQ3 helmet design is the incorporated Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (“MIPS”) technology, which has been used in bike, moto, and snow helmets for years.
- ASTM-SEI certification
- MIPS technology
- Removable and washable Coolmax lining
- Comfortable design with great ventilation
- Outer shell made with micro suede
- Screen and chinstraps made of durable PU leather
- Sizing: Suggested to order up one size
Additional Sizing Information:
- Fitting: Place the helmet level on the rider. If the helmet contains a dial, adjust the dial to fit the rider securely. Without harnessing the chinstrap, have the rider shake their head from side-to-side and again from front-to-back, check for movement and ask the rider if there is an even pressure or if there is any pinching or air pockets. If the helmet does not have a dial-fit system and there is movement from side to side but not front to back, try our oval liner, which is thicker on the sides than front to back. If there is movement overall or front to back, try going down a size. Once you’ve found a secure fit, move the brim of the helmet up and down, the rider’s eyebrows should wiggle.
Adjust the Chinstrap: The length of your chinstrap should rest just under your chin and touch the bottom of your ear lobe. You should be able to fit one finger in the space between strap and your chin. The strap should be secure, but still allow you to move your head up and down comfortably.
Recommendations: Trauma Void recommends riders to wear their helmet around their home for 15-20 minutes with the hangtags still attached. This way, riders can be sure that their helmet is comfortable prior to mounting and can return the helmet if needed.
Price includes Free Shipping!
There are no reviews yet.