The Tobias Shelby Dressage Saddle is a fully adjustable & customizable deep seat dressage saddle with a patented design. Great shoulder freedom.
The Shelby – A whole new design approach to the dressage saddle
The Tobias Shelby Dressage Saddle is a fully adjustable & customizable deep seat dressage saddle with a patented design. Offering incredible shoulder freedom, superior contact with the weight-bearing area of the horse’s back, and a narrow twist for the rider’s leg.
Original asking price $2400 – Now on sale at $2000 – a crazy good price for this saddle in excellent condition
- Handcrafted in England from the finest leather – soft, yet durable
- Designed by Frank Tobias
- 18 inch seat – Medium Tree
- narrow twist
- black patent leather accent piping
- leg panel – 16.5″
- no wear marks on the seat, normal expected wear marks on the billets
- monoflap design
- Saddle Stamp – C18M1219016
You can purchase a saddle for the listed price at any time and the 5-day trial will begin when you receive your saddle. Or If you would like to trial a saddle, please contact us to have a credit card put on file. We will charge you the shipping cost at that time and the saddle will be shipped to you. Local buyers are welcome to come to the farm and try the saddle(s) in person without purchasing the saddle.
- If you decide to keep the saddle at the end of the 5 day trial, please advise us of your decision and we will charge the purchase price of the saddle at that time. Once the sales transaction has occurred, you are the owner of the saddle at that point. Saddles are not returnable for any reason after the five day trial.
- If you decide to return the saddle for any reason, please advise us of your decision and you may send it back in the same condition as received insuring the saddle for its full value and provide us with the tracking information. You are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs.
Any questions, please contact us.
|27 × 22 × 15 in
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.