Swat Fly Repellent Clear Ointment repels house, stable, face, and horn flies – 7 oz. jar
- Swat Clear Fly Repellent Ointment is an insecticide for use around wounds to protect against flies
- Repels house flies, stable flies, face flies, and horn flies from sensitive areas of the face and head and also from areas around wounds
- Supplied as clear ointment in a 7 oz. jar
- Fly Repellent Ointment contains pyrethrins, piperonyl butoxide, di-n-propyl isocinchomeronate.
- Dosage and Administration: Do not apply directly over cuts, wounds, or irritated skin, apply only to areas around the cut, wound, or irritation. Use daily. Do not use on animals under 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing, or medicated animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Do not use on horses or foals intended for slaughter. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears.
- Not for use on humans. Wash hands after using. Wear long-sleeved shirt, long pants, shoes and socks. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
- No international sales on this item
- EPA REG. No. 270-103