Passier Nicole Grand Gilbert Dressage Saddle – 17.5″ – A favorite with serious dressage riders, and with good reason.
The Passier Grand Gilbert was developed with input from Olympian Nicole Uphoff, and offers comfort and support for both horse and rider. Built on the PS Baum tree, this saddle features an open, balanced seat, moderate twist and modest thigh blocks. The seat and knee inserts are Jupa leather, which offers a nice soft grip. The flocked panels can be adjusted for individualized fit for your horse.
Need a dressage saddle on a budget? Asking $600 or best offer on this Passier Grand Gilbert
- It’s a very minimalist saddle with an open seat
- Generous flap length
- Saddle has outstanding balance and security
- Saddle is in good shape – normal wear for age
- No major marks on the saddle seat
- Some wear marks on flaps from stirrup leathers
- Stitching intact
- Billets have been replaced at some point
- Owner not sure on exact age of saddle
- Extra strap that was used to hold down outer saddle flap has been removed as this one a common practice in the past
- Stamped Serial # 239515
You can purchase a saddle for the listed price at any time and the 5-day trial will begin when you receive your saddle. Or If you would like to trial a saddle, please contact us to have a credit card put on file. We will charge you the shipping cost at that time and the saddle will be shipped to you. Local buyers are welcome to come to the farm and try the saddle(s) in person without purchasing the saddle.
- If you decide to keep the saddle at the end of the 5 day trial, please advise us of your decision and we will charge the purchase price of the saddle at that time. Once the sales transaction has occurred, you are the owner of the saddle at that point. Saddles are not returnable for any reason after the five day trial.
- If you decide to return the saddle for any reason, please advise us of your decision and you may send it back in the same condition as received insuring the saddle for its full value and provide us with the tracking information. You are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs.
Any questions, please contact us.
There are no reviews yet.