Very Good Condition – trimmed in Red Piping – $2000 used – 18″ Seat – Medium
The Loxley Dressage LX Saddle is an upgraded model featuring an additional blocked pad to provide a little more support and therefore enhancing the leg position. This saddle has red piping around the top of the saddle and on the cantle.
This saddle is in very good condition with wear marks on the seat, some normal wear on the panels and billets.
- Year – 2016
- 18″ Seat – Classic Tree
- 16″ flaps – standard
- Classic Tree
- Stamp #16485
- Well Maintained
- Twin flap Dressage saddle
- Deep seat and Classical medium seat
- Hide seat and pads
- Strong and supple leather flap
- Blocked knee pad
- Adjustable or wooden spring tree
- Set as a Medium Tree as originally purchased as not been changed – but it can be adjusted.
You can purchase a saddle for the listed price at any time and the 5-day trial will begin when you receive your saddle. Or If you would like to trial a saddle, please contact us to have a credit card put on file. We will charge you the shipping cost at that time and the saddle will be shipped to you. Local buyers are welcome to come to the farm and try the saddle(s) in person without purchasing the saddle.
- If you decide to keep the saddle at the end of the 5 day trial, please advise us of your decision and we will charge the purchase price of the saddle at that time. Once the sales transaction has occurred, you are the owner of the saddle at that point. Saddles are not returnable for any reason after the five day trial.
- If you decide to return the saddle for any reason, please advise us of your decision and you may send it back in the same condition as received insuring the saddle for its full value and provide us with the tracking information. You are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs.
Any questions, please contact us.
There are no reviews yet.