KER Nano-E is a revolutionary natural, water-soluble source of vitamin E for horses. Liposome encapsulation and nano-dispersion confer rapid and superior bio-availability for all horses. Vitamin E is an essential component of body-wide antioxidant defenses and plays a vital role in immune, cardiovascular, circulatory, neuromuscular, and reproductive functions.
KER Nano-E is a natural-source vitamin E has proven more effective than synthetic vitamin E. Rapidly available so administration may be timed to provide peak antioxidant protection.
For 30 years Kentucky Equine Research has continually developed innovative solutions to the health and nutritional challenges inherent in modern equine management. The results of studies conducted at its research farm, as well as advancements in equine nutrition from institutions around the world, are applied and thoroughly tested in the creation of KER products.
Feeding Directions: Give 4 to 12 mL (1000 to 3000 IU) daily or as directed by your veterinarian or nutritionist. For additional protection prior to a competition or stressful event, give 12 to 20 mL (3000 to 5000 IU) 6 to 12 hours prior. Nano-E may be administered orally or top-dressed onto feed at the time of feeding.
- Vitamin E antioxidant supplement for all types of horses
- Natural-source vitamin E has proven more effective in horses than synthetic vitamin E
- Rapidly available so administration may be timed to provide peak antioxidant protection to performance horses
- Supports muscle health and recovery in performance horses
- Reproductive benefits for breeding stallions, and pregnant and lactating broodmares
Price includes Free Shipping and dosing syringe
There are no reviews yet.