This Jaguar Dressage Saddle is used and is in fair condition. Yes this saddle was made by Jaguar, the car company and was quite a popular saddle.
Jaguar Dressage Saddle
Only 1 left in stock
Only 1 left in stock
A Rare Find by Jaguar Equestrian
This Jaguar Dressage Saddle is used and is in fair condition. Yes this saddle was made by Jaguar, the car company and was quite a popular saddle. This is a rare find as these saddles were generally kept by their owners as they really enjoyed the feel of this saddle and were not resold often. So this is a real find, if you previously had a Jaguar and always wanted another one. Here it is!
There are some scratches noted on the seat of the saddle there is stirrup leather wear on the panels. There is expected wear on the billets and the stitching is intact. Some fading of leather, more noted on the underside of the saddle. This saddle comes with an extra set of gussets that are longer in the front that the set currently installed. Plenty of good wear and life in this once highly sought after dressage saddle.
Priced for a quick sale at $800.00 – open to offers
- Made in England for Jaguar Equestrian – Harry Dobbs
- 17.5 inch Deep seat
- Straight flaps – flap length 15 inch – short (16 inch is standard)
- Spring Tree
- wool flocked panels
- Comes with an extra set of longer under gussets
- Saddle Stamp – 999D745 ( as best as I can read it)
You can purchase a saddle for the listed price at any time and the 5-day trial will begin when you receive your saddle. Or If you would like to trial a saddle, please contact us to have a credit card put on file. We will charge you the shipping cost at that time and the saddle will be shipped to you. Local buyers are welcome to come to the farm and try the saddle(s) in person without purchasing the saddle.
- If you decide to keep the saddle at the end of the 5 day trial, please advise us of your decision and we will charge the purchase price of the saddle at that time. Once the sales transaction has occurred, you are the owner of the saddle at that point. Saddles are not returnable for any reason after the five day trial.
- If you decide to return the saddle for any reason, please advise us of your decision and you may send it back in the same condition as received insuring the saddle for its full value and provide us with the tracking information. You are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs.
Any questions, please contact us.