County Innovation Jumping Saddle – 17.5 inch – Medium Tree
Why will you love the County Innovation Jumping Saddle? If you are an instructor you will love how it puts your students leg in just the right place so they remain balanced like never before. If you are an international or any level competitor you will love how your horse uses himself like never before. If you are a horse you will love not being in pain every time you’re tacked up. Innovation™, you will love it!
Owner paid $5200 for this County Innovation Jumping Saddle in 2015, now priced to sell at $2800
- 2015 Model
- Close Contact
- Medium Tree
- Measures accurately at 17.5 inches
- Saddle is in good shape with only normal wear marks
- Well taken care of and conditioned saddle
- Padded knee flap in a smooth hide leather
- Short billets
- Leather – XTR Bull
You can purchase a saddle for the listed price at any time and the 5-day trial will begin when you receive your saddle. Or If you would like to trial a saddle, please contact us to have a credit card put on file. We will charge you the shipping cost at that time and the saddle will be shipped to you. Local buyers are welcome to come to the farm and try the saddle(s) in person without purchasing the saddle.
- If you decide to keep the saddle at the end of the 5 day trial, please advise us of your decision and we will charge the purchase price of the saddle at that time. Once the sales transaction has occurred, you are the owner of the saddle at that point. Saddles are not returnable for any reason after the five day trial.
- If you decide to return the saddle for any reason, please advise us of your decision and you may send it back in the same condition as received insuring the saddle for its full value and provide us with the tracking information. You are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs.
Any questions, please contact us.
There are no reviews yet.