Designed in partnership with Olympian Isabell Werth, the Bates Isabell Dressage Saddle allows the rider to sit deeper in the saddle for maximum effective use of a rider’s aids and the ultimate feeling of being one with the horse.
Bates Isabell Dressage Saddle
Only 1 left in stock
Only 1 left in stock
Bates Isabell Dressage Saddle – 18″ – Includes 2 Saddle Pads, Professional Choice Girth, and 3 gullets ( White, Blue, and Black, 2 removable Thigh Blocks
Designed in partnership with Olympian Isabell Werth, the Bates Isabell Dressage Saddle allows the rider to sit deeper in the saddle for maximum effective use of a rider’s aids and the ultimate feeling of being one with the horse. An adjustable ergonomic stirrup bar enables the rider to achieve a custom fit for perfect alignment of hip to ankle for a comfortable, correct, and effective leg position.
Only the finest buttery-soft European calfskin is hand-selected for the Bates Isabell with Luxe leather option for the ultimate pairing of luxury and technology. Flocked with CAIR® air cushion technology, providing significant performance advantages in the distribution of the rider’s weight and cushioning of the horse’s back. Saddle has an Easy-Change gullet and comes with a medium gullet installed.
Please note, a #3 Phillips screwdriver should be used to adjust this saddle.
- Designed in partnership with Olympian Isabell Werth
- Allows the rider to sit deeper in the saddle for maximum effective use of the aids
- Adjustable ergonomic stirrup bar enables the rider to achieve a custom fit
- Made from buttery-soft European calfskin
- Flocked with CAIR® air cushion technology
- Has an Easy-Change gullet
Price to sell at $1600 for entire package
You can purchase a saddle for the listed price at any time and the 5-day trial will begin when you receive your saddle. Or If you would like to trial a saddle, please contact us to have a credit card put on file. We will charge you the shipping cost at that time and the saddle will be shipped to you. Local buyers are welcome to come to the farm and try the saddle(s) in person without purchasing the saddle.
- If you decide to keep the saddle at the end of the 5 day trial, please advise us of your decision and we will charge the purchase price of the saddle at that time. Once the sales transaction has occurred, you are the owner of the saddle at that point. Saddles are not returnable for any reason after the five day trial.
- If you decide to return the saddle for any reason, please advise us of your decision and you may send it back in the same condition as received insuring the saddle for its full value and provide us with the tracking information. You are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs.
Any questions, please contact us.
Contact us to set up your saddle trial