The Albion SLK II Ultima Dressage Saddle is a deep seated competition saddle made on a traditional wooden spring tree with specially tanned full grain
Albion SLK Ultima II Dressage Saddle
Only 1 left in stock
Only 1 left in stock
Priced to Sell – 17.5 inch seat, original purchase date 2013
The Albion SLK Ultima II Dressage Saddle is a deep seated competition saddle made on a traditional wooden spring tree with specially tanned full grain Ultima flap leather and best Italian calfskins for seat and pads with molded knee rolls.
Priced for a quick sale at $1495.00
- Purchased new in Autumn 2013 and used through 2019
- Saddle has been kept in climate-controlled storage since 2019
- Seat Size – ordered as a 17.5″, but it generously measures a bit more like an 18
- 17″ long panels
- Medium-Wide Tree – adjustable by a saddle fitter
- Billets are in good shape
- Comes with a red Albion stretchy saddle cover
- Normal wear for age, some fading noted on front panels and rear gussets
- Serial # 83312
You can purchase a saddle for the listed price at any time and the 5-day trial will begin when you receive your saddle or contact us to have your credit card put on file. We will charge you the shipping cost at that time and the saddle will be shipped to you. Local buyers are welcome to come to the farm and try the saddle(s) in person without purchasing the saddle.
- If you decide to keep the saddle at the end of the 5 day trial, please advise us of your decision and we will charge the purchase price of the saddle at that time. Once the sales transaction has occurred, you are the owner of the saddle at that point. Saddles are not returnable for any reason after the five day trial.
- If you decide to return the saddle for any reason, please advise us of your decision and you may send it back in the same condition as received insuring the saddle for its full value and provide us with the tracking information. You are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs.
Any questions, please contact us.
|Dimensions||26 × 16 × 16 in|