The Albion Platinum Dressage Saddle is the perfect saddle for the younger horse that is developing and changing in shape and musculature as the saddle fit can be changed
Albion Platinum Dressage Saddle
Out of stock
Out of stock
Albion Platinum – 17.5 inch (measures more like an 18″)
The Albion Platinum Dressage Saddle is the perfect saddle for the young horse that is developing and changing in shape and musculature as the saddle fit can be changed.
This saddle sells for $4,495.00 new – priced to sell at $1800.00
- Very good condition, seat has not major marks, billets in very good shape
- normal wear marks but no major defects noted on saddle inspection
- Fits best on a horse with a straighter back.
- Made in England
- Color: Black
- Built on Genesis Tri-Form tree with interchangeable head fittings for the changing horse (Changes must be done by a professional saddle fitter.)
- Calfskin seat and panels; full-grain, smooth leather skirts and flaps
- Slightly flatter seat profile compared to standard SLK
- Large, supportive, non-molded knee rolls
- Switch-panel system allows easy exchange for the changing horse
- V-billeting system with webbing that allows for alternate positioning
- 3 billet straps
- Comes with a red Albion fleece saddle cover
You can purchase a saddle for the listed price at any time and the 5-day trial will begin when you receive your saddle. Or If you would like to trial a saddle, please contact us to have a credit card put on file. We will charge you the shipping cost at that time and the saddle will be shipped to you. Local buyers are welcome to come to the farm and try the saddle(s) in person without purchasing the saddle.
- If you decide to keep the saddle at the end of the 5 day trial, please advise us of your decision and we will charge the purchase price of the saddle at that time. Once the sales transaction has occurred, you are the owner of the saddle at that point. Saddles are not returnable for any reason after the five day trial.
- If you decide to return the saddle for any reason, please advise us of your decision and you may send it back in the same condition as received insuring the saddle for its full value and provide us with the tracking information. You are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs.
Any questions, please contact us.