Boarding at Timber Ridge Equestrian Center
Boarding of your equine athlete includes stall cleaning, feeding, watering, bedding, and turn out weather permitting. Horses are turned out in the indoor arena daily during inclement weather. Stalls are cleaned twice a day, every day, 365 days a year. Horses are turned out with compatible stable mates.
All horses must be kept current on all vaccines and must have a negative coggins within 12 months.
Included in your board at no extra charge is:
- Top-of-the-Line Pro Elite Feeding Program
- Locally grown grass hay (multiple feedings per day!)
- Ample sawdust bedding
- Feeding of your supplements or medications (provided by boarder)
- Putting on/taking off your horse’s wardrobe – (ex. Turnout blankets or boots, fly masks, etc.)
- Electric for use of fans and heated buckets (Fans/buckets to be provided by boarder)
- Access to regularly groomed indoor and outdoor arenas
- Spacious hot & cold water wash stall
Extra Services not included in your board are available upon request. These include, but are not limited to:
- Hand grazing
- Bathing, clipping, braiding
- Leg wrapping
- Other minor veterinary care (ex. wound care, leg wrapping, etc.)
- Lunging, Exercising, Training
Need something for your horse? How convenient is it to have a Tack Store on site for all your equine and riding needs!
Ample Turnout for Your Equine Athlete
You must be logged in to post a comment.